Some news: Bec's wrapping up the weekly version of SleepTalker. Ahead of their final broadcast on June 24th, Bec re-listens to some highlights from the past couple of years on-air.
- Celadonju ca
- Carmen, Ḥassad and Every Dream I've Ever Had (excerpt)Lujayn Hourani
- ClepsydraTomoko Sauvage
- Interview (excerpt)Rachel Ang
- 2 Kool 2 B 4GottenOther Joe
- Double Denin (from Sugar Kane Woman)Manisha Anjali
- Pacific BreathRings Around Saturn
- Interview (excerpt)Joseph Michael
- Music excerpts from ‘Antarctica – while you were sleeping’Rhian Sheehan
- Nighttime field recording of seals in Skontorp Cove, Antarctica (mixed by Dave Whitehead)Joseph Michael & Mark Michel
- Interview (excerpt)Karlie Alinta Noon
- Recital Centre IntermissionRings Around Saturn
- Black Against An Orange LineHaji K
- Interview (excerpt)Nico Callaghan
- Interview (excerpt)Carolyn Schofield
- RopeFia Fiell
- Interview (excerpt)Nina Buchanan
- The GardenNina Buchanan
- Interview (excerpt)Slumberkitty
- Live Improvised SetSlumberkitty
- Interview (excerpt)Alexandra Spence
- Interview (excerpt)Ai Yamamoto
- Ai rememberAi Yamamoto
- ChildhoodAi Yamamoto
- Going Home 帰郷Ai Yamamoto
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.