By using the rrr.org.au website, you accept the following conditions:
1. Triple R Broadcasters Ltd ("RRR") accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through any the rrr.org.au site and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should make their own judgments about those matters. To the extent permitted by law, RRR excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through any rrr.org.au site whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of RRR or its listeners, emloyees, contractors or agents.
2. Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors' access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through any rrr.org.au site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites. RRR makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
3. You assume all risks associated with use of any rrr.org.au site including, without limitation:
3.1 the risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via any rrr.org.au site or your access to it; or
3.2 the risk that the content of any rrr.org.au site and linked websites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
4. Your use of any rrr.org.au site may be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
5. Unauthorised use of any rrr.org.au site could result in criminal prosecution.
6. All of the rrr.org.au sites are hosted on web servers in Australia or the United States of America. These terms are governed by the law in the force in the State of Victoria in the Commonwealth of Australia and any dispute about these terms or the contents of any rrr.org.au site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria and the courts of appeal from them.