A live, improvised set from local artist Slumberkitty, followed by an interview about collective therapies, queer communities, experimentation, music accessibility and sleep as resistance.
- Finding StrengthSlumberkitty
- Live Improvised SetSlumberkitty
- OtterleyCocteau Twins
- ProvidenceSonic Youth
- Distant Dreams - Part TwoThrobbing Gristle
- CompulsiveDream Mirror
- Mesmerising spektrum of my brown eyes, wet with tears dissolving fish floated harmlessly away, into the night.Little Songs Of The Mutilated
- 0.80952386...infinite decimals
- Cyclothymia IMuuy Biien
- Cyclothymia IIIMuuy Biien
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.