Gazing skywards, looking at the stars and planets and exploring perspectives on the universe through storytelling, poetry, sound art and music.
- Falling To EarthThe Man Who Wasn't There
- Space OddityThe Langley Schools Music Project
- Space SongBeach House
- M TheoryAlicia Sometimes & Chris Nelms
- The Big Bang TheorySean M Whelan & Ai Yamamoto
- Tiny LightsLaura Stortenbeker
- Water Under the BridgeNina Buchanan
- Like A SwarmWPH
- The GardenNina Buchanan
- Gazing OverMondo Flockard
- Birth of a Star ChildMJ Lallo
- Celestial WaltzAndrew Watson & Claire Fischer
- Dark MatterEmilie Zoey Baker & Nat Bates
- Theory of EverythingRyan Van Winkle & Dan Gorman
- Space BubblesSeahawks & Laraaji
- Floating In The Clearest NightColleen
- White StoneThe Moon Project
- StarzonesRos Bandt
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.