It’s another jam-packed episode of The Grapevine to start your week! Honorary research fellow at La Trobe University Dominic Kelly drops in to chat about his first book, Political Troglodytes and Economic Lunatics: The Hard Right in Australia. Senior Koorie Programs Officer at Melbourne Museum Isobel Morphy-Walsh and Canadian filmmaker Lisa Jackson join the show as well. They’ll be speaking about Biidaaban: First Light, a virtual reality film experience showing at Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre. Plus, director and writer Gabrielle Brady speaks about her award-winning documentary, Island of the Hungry Ghosts.
- African StarshipLee Scratch Perry
- Come n DanceBlekbela Mujik
- Turbulent LoveU-Bahn
- The PharmacyChampion Racehorse
- King KongRudolf Abramov
- Nymphatic - Horatio Luna RemixKumar Shome and the Punkawallahs
- UFOFBIG THIEF
- Rain On TinThe Ocean Party
- Friday MorningKhruangbin
- Ancestors (feat. Kee'Ahn)DRMNGNOW
- Mongolian BeefCzarface and Ghostface Killer
- GunsMoody Beaches
- Hang My Hope Upon Jacky Winter
- ThorildLaughing Eye
- Free 2 Be FreeTraffik Island
- UntitledTraffik Island
- 17Traffik Island
- Where There's Smoke There's FireWillie Griffin
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass