Lidia Thorpe, former Greens MP for Northcote, speaks about advocacy for a range of issues relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across Australia. Treaty Advancement Commissioner Jill Gallagher provides an update on the treaty process in Victoria. And Lorena Allam, Indigenous Affairs Editor at The Guardian chats about their truth-telling series, The Killing Times.
- Bad Guy NecessityFantastic Negrito
- The CrossingAlejandro Escovedo
- Don't Leave Me GirlCedric Burnside
- TimeEdwin Starr
- CognacBuddy Guy
- Carried AwayH.E.R.
- I Made A Deal With MyselfAlexis Evans
- Passive AggressiveRobert Ellis
- Rear View MirrowMark Knopfler
- Sweetheart Like YouBob Dylan
- Pearl CadillacGary Clark Jr.
- Still A FoolMuddy Waters
- Just Like A WomanJoe Cocker
- Better DaysThe Meltdown
- Love LettersArthur Alexander
- Promised LandChuck Berry
- The BedLou Reed
- Motherless ChildrenEric Clapton
- Burden of FreedomKris Kristofferson
- Let My People GoDarondo
- The Love Me or DieC.W. Stoneking
- last leaftom waits
- How Long Do I Have To Wait For You?Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: urban planning and history with Assoc/Prof David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update; Guardian Australia reporter Benita Kolovos on Victorian state politics; Jeff Sparrow on politics, society, and everything in between; freedom of information correspondent Petra Stock, and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
- Subscribe to The Grapevine podcast
- Check out updates, pics and more on our Facebook page.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.