Lidia Thorpe, former Greens MP for Northcote, speaks about advocacy for a range of issues relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people across Australia. Treaty Advancement Commissioner Jill Gallagher provides an update on the treaty process in Victoria. And Lorena Allam, Indigenous Affairs Editor at The Guardian chats about their truth-telling series, The Killing Times.
- Bad Guy NecessityFantastic Negrito
- The CrossingAlejandro Escovedo
- Don't Leave Me GirlCedric Burnside
- TimeEdwin Starr
- CognacBuddy Guy
- Carried AwayH.E.R.
- I Made A Deal With MyselfAlexis Evans
- Passive AggressiveRobert Ellis
- Rear View MirrowMark Knopfler
- Sweetheart Like YouBob Dylan
- Pearl CadillacGary Clark Jr.
- Still A FoolMuddy Waters
- Just Like A WomanJoe Cocker
- Better DaysThe Meltdown
- Love LettersArthur Alexander
- Promised LandChuck Berry
- The BedLou Reed
- Motherless ChildrenEric Clapton
- Burden of FreedomKris Kristofferson
- Let My People GoDarondo
- The Love Me or DieC.W. Stoneking
- last leaftom waits
- How Long Do I Have To Wait?Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.