Lecturer and environmental consultant at Deakin University Trevor Thornton explains the state of recycling in Victoria following the EPA notices for a major recycling company to stop receiving waste at two of its sites. The recent rejection of the Rocky Hill coal mine on the basis of climate change will be discussed by David Morris, CEO at the NSW Environmental Defenders Office. Plus, Morgan Koegel, General Manager at 3000 Acres calls out for olive tree hunters.
- Someone to Spend Time With (ft. Firelordmelisa)Los Retros
- Follow The SunDave Douglas
- The BarrelAldous Harding
- I Go To SleepAnika
- Don't Know How To Keep Loving YouJulia Jacklin
- Metre des ArchivesThe Native Cats
- Oh BabySo.Crates, Alnitak Kid and Nelson Dialect feat. Jace XL
- Mercury SevenUnknown Me
- Out Of the BlueRoxy Music
- Cumbia AfricaCumbia Cosmonauts & The Radio Africa Band
- BLVD LumumbaKokoko
- Lynx CandleSlag Queens
- Stay DisappointedWax Chattels
- Parallel LinesWax Chattels
- Silk SpiritDrahla
- Spirit ChannelsDravier
- False IdolsSPIT
- Love Is A Chemical HighHarmony
- Close to LifeMidori Hirano
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.