- The Grapevine: Former Socceroo Craig Foster Steps Up to Bring Hakeem Home to Melbourne
Cam Walker’s environmental segment covers the IMARC blockade, Extinction Rebellion, Queensland’s new anti-protest laws, and the NSW government's new legislation preventing coalmine planning authorities from considering overseas emissions. Former Socceroo Craig Foster chats about his book, Fighting for Hakeem. Plus, Canadian filmmaker Grant Baldwin speaks about This Mountain Life, screening as part of Environmental Film Festival.
- Indigenous LandDRMNGNOW
- Open Up Your EyesArchie Roach
- Pop SongPerfume Genius
- Matsudo City LifeSui Zhen
- Visit From TokayAsa Tone
- Jbit Aala KhiamTapan Meets Generation Taragalte
- FanaJonny Faith feat. Mohamed Camara
- Happens to the HeartLeonard Cohen
- Love and low self-esteemJess Cornelius
- The Things ThemselvesHoly Hive
- Epic Mountain SongEmpat Lima
- I Never Asked to be Your MountainTim Buckley
- Ya UeduKosmetika
- GodstarPsychic TV
- Have You Heard?The Pink Tiles
- HihacheLafayette Afro-Rock Band
- Pop Makossa InvasionDream Stars
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.