Emma Dawson, executive director at Per Capita, discusses industrial relations and social security in the lead up to the federal election. Cam Walker from Friends of the Earth swings by with his monthly environment segment following the controversial Commonwealth approval of the Adani coal mine. Plus the ‘Reading Room’ segment with authors Sally Rippin and Penni Russon.
- pleasure (jackie winter mix )civic
- Banana Split WolvesNew War
- I'm FineFERLA
- Ray CSweet Whirl
- WalkingmanEla Orleans
- How Long Does It Take?Mildlife
- InizgamMdou Moctar
- I Wanna Be Your DogThe Stooges
- Tiny GirlsMartin L Gore
- BricksRoza Terenzi
- Cold Cafe (Demo)Karen Marks
- LoveroomFrank Harris and Maria Marquez
- Under LegsFair Maiden
- Boys in the Better LandFontaines D.C.
- Pyramid EstateDrahla
- King of the CastleBeak
- Run OutATOM
- Love Is The Score Of NothingJess Ribero
- Fixture PictureAldous Harding
- ToiVisible Clokes, Yoshio Ojima and Satsuki Shibano
- Vocalize My LuvJimi Tenor
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.