Listen to The Grapevine – 20 February 2023∙
Playlist for The Grapevine – 20 February 2023
- BuddyDe La Soul (ft. A Tribe Called Quest & The Jungle Brothers)
- Jazzie's GrooveSoul II Soul
- That GirlEl Michels Affair and Black Thought
- End of the LineCivic
- No News Could PleaseClass
- Counting ReasonsMoody Beaches
- DaisyWet Leg
- Looking GlassDeath and Vanilla
- For GrantedYaeji
- ChangesHarvey Sutherland
- Crash n BurnClose Counters
- Leave It All BehindBumpy
- parties - piano versionElizabeth
- Sweet ConnectionElizabeth
- Happier NowElizabeth
- Metal BodyEnola
- Who Cares808s & Greatest Hits
- Sugar Slip (The Lick) (Hagan Remix)Leon Vynehall
- JazzdanceSam Redmore
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: urban planning and history with Assoc/Prof David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update; Guardian Australia reporter Benita Kolovos on Victorian state politics; Jeff Sparrow on politics, society, and everything in between; freedom of information correspondent Petra Stock, and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
- Subscribe to The Grapevine podcast
- Check out updates, pics and more on our Facebook page.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.