- Well DoneIdles
- Falling AliveSlowdive
- Dandelion SeedsJuly
- Walkin AroundJade Imagine
- AlanPerfume Genius
- VanityTotal Control
- Pretty FacesLeah Senior
- (I can't get no) satisfactionDevo
- 70s street munchiesamyl and the sniffers
- I'll Shoot The moonTom Waits
- YouDelta 5
- Do Yourself A FavourAriel Pink
- Paper BagCircuit Des Yeux
- Deadly ValentineCharlotte Gainsbourg
- Dum SurferKing Krule
- Everyday PeopleSly and the family stone
- The Strangle Of AnnaThe Moonlandingz
- The Underside Of PowerAlgiers
- Tell Me A StoryIggy Pop
- Whatever HelpsSiobhan Wilson
- Non- contestNo Sister
- Lose The BabyTropical Fuck Storm
- I Will Spite SurviveDeerhoof
- Wear BlackThe Mountain Goats
- Edith PiafSparks
- WestermarckCharley Bliss
- Gothic SkylineMilk Teddy
- I KnowThe Stevens
- Future ForeverBjork
About this program
Food for thought: recipes, hints and tips, interviews and a market report.
It's one of those constants in this fair city; every Sunday at midday tune into the best radio station on earth for Eat It, Triple R's resident food show. No-one really knows quite how many years the show has been on-air, but it's been going long enough for us all to lose track. Each week Cam Smith and Matt Steadman take an hour to discuss every aspect of food and drink, including regular market reports, interviews with chefs and restaurateurs, chats with industry and lobby groups, emptying bottles with wine-makers and writers, answering listeners' questions, the occasional on-air cooking segment, and anything else we deem fit. Sometimes we'll even squeeze in a song or two.
Follow us on Twitter!
Search for EatItRRR and you can even hassle us during the show. If your hassle is entertaining enough, we'll mention it on-air.
Want to send us some information / product?
Snail mail is fine, and if you put our twitter username in front of gmail.com you'll get through via email.
Missed A Show?
You can download the podcast either directly from this website, or subscribe to it in iTunes - just search for "Triple R Eat It". The podcast is usually uploaded to rrr.org.au on Sunday afternoon, and available on iTunes every Monday.