Emma Dawson, executive director at Per Capita, discusses the findings from Labor’s election post-mortem. Professor Ross Garnaut introduces his book, Super-Power: Australia’ s Low-carbon Opportunity. Plus, members of FERLA chat about their new single.
- You Can Leave the VampiresJonnine
- Took a Long TimeCarla dal Forno
- AscensionXylouris White
- Tenere Maloulat (feat Warren Ellis)Tinariwen
- Tip ToeSAULT
- BrainRemi feat. Lori
- Stay in Your LaneJonny Faith feat. Lady K
- Special SectorSleep D
- The GoalLeonard Cohen
- Cate Le BonCate Le Bon & Bradford Fox
- JealousyJess Cornelius
- Desire MachineFERLA
- I'm FineFERLA
- On Hold To InstinctPlastic
- Phantom LightsMemory Drawings
- Back in the CornerScott and Charlene's Wedding
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: urban planning and history with Assoc/Prof David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update; Guardian Australia reporter Benita Kolovos on Victorian state politics; Jeff Sparrow on politics, society, and everything in between; freedom of information correspondent Petra Stock, and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
- Subscribe to The Grapevine podcast
- Check out updates, pics and more on our Facebook page.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.