- The Grapevine: Bad Banks and Financial Disservices
Journalist Adele Ferguson speaks about her book Banking Bad. Director Rod Rathjen and supply chain expert Kate Skattang talk about the MIFF film Buoyancy and associated panel discussion, Beyond Buoyancy: International Slavery and Our Seafood. Immigration policy researcher Henry Sherrell summarizes his recent article, and Augie March drop in to the studios to give the details on their Australian tour.
- Up All NightSAULT
- Wild ChildShopping
- Perfect Place (Roza's Smoke Machine Mix)Sui Zhen
- I Used to Win (remix)ATOM
- Carry YouThe Teskey Brothers
- All MirrorsAngel Olsen
- Lost, Lost, LostPratt & Moody with Cold Diamond and Milk
- Oct 33Black Pumas
- Mind at LargeThe M.O.A.
- To the Mother of GodsAnatolian Weapons feat. Seirios Savvaidis
- So Much BetterCarla Dal Forno
- Silent KillerThe Venetian Blinds
- Definitive HistoryAugie March
- BOOTIKINS AUGIE MARCH
- Back In The RedCleibate Rifles
- The ThumpsPossible Humans
- Gold Purple OrangeJean Grae Quelle Chris
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
- Subscribe to The Grapevine podcast
- Check out updates, live music recordings and more on our Facebook page.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.