Journalist Adele Ferguson speaks about her book Banking Bad. Director Rod Rathjen and supply chain expert Kate Skattang talk about the MIFF film Buoyancy and associated panel discussion, Beyond Buoyancy: International Slavery and Our Seafood. Immigration policy researcher Henry Sherrell summarizes his recent article, and Augie March drop in to the studios to give the details on their Australian tour.
- Up All NightSAULT
- Wild ChildShopping
- Perfect place (Roza Terenzi's smoke machine mix)Sui Zhen
- I Used to Win (remix)ATOM
- Carry YouThe Teskey Brothers
- All MirrorsAngel Olsen
- Lost, Lost, LostPratt & Moody with Cold Diamond and Milk
- Oct 33Black Pumas
- Mind at LargeThe M.O.A.
- To the Mother of GodsAnatolian Weapons feat. Seirios Savvaidis
- So Much BetterCarla Dal Forno
- Silent KillerThe Venetian Blinds
- Definitive HistoryAugie March
- BOOTIKINS AUGIE MARCH
- Back In The RedCleibate Rifles
- The ThumpsPossible Humans
- Gold Purple OrangeJean Grae Quelle Chris
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.