- The Grapevine: With Climate Change, There Probably Is No Distant Future
- The Grapevine: What’s Up (or Down) with the Australian Economy?
Emma Dawson, Executive Director at Per Capita speaks about the key policies the ALP took to the election, and explains their implications. Dr Raul Sanchez-Urribarri provides an update on the political and social situation in Venezuela. Tina Perinotto, Managing Editor and Publisher for The Fifth Estate, sums up what happened at the Building Minister’s Forum in relation to building quality and energy efficiency standards. Plus, learn about edible gardens and apartment living with Dan Palmer from Very Edible Gardens.
- OffenceLittle Simz
- OMGSampa the Great
- Oct 33Black Pumas
- All My Happiness Is GonePurple Mountains
- On The BeachNeil Young
- Stand Up (Clap Your Hands)Gordon Koang
- Shake it Like a WolverineTek Tek Ensemble
- EpisodeJohn Maus
- Will of the DevilMoon Duo
- You Know How to Make Me HappyHTRK
- Life Goes OnBEAK>
- AlexanderThe Peep Tempel
- Fortunate SonPere Ubu
- Bam BamKarate Boogaloo
- Footsteps In The DarkKarate Boogaloo
- Window ShadesU.S. Girls
- Hasta El Cielo (Dub version of Con Todo El Mundo)Khruangbin
- Perfect PlaceSui Zhen
- CalfLachlan Denton & Studio Magic
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.