- Grapevine: Fiona Chong Helps Us Break Down Australian Border Policy Wrongs
Bronya Lipski, lawyer at Environmental Justice Australia, discusses the new report ‘Unearthing Australia’s toxic coal ash legacy’. Fiona Chong tells us about her co-authored book, Refugee Rights and Policy Wrongs. New York Times Hong Kong correspondent Austin Ramzy provides an update on the Hong Kong protests. Plus, Sui Zhen drops in to chat about her new single and upcoming performance at NGV Friday Nights.
- What Is Memory Lydia Lunch & Rowland S Howard
- Sharkey’s Night Laurie Anderson
- Our Last ChanceGreta Thunberg, music by Gaudi
- In ControlBaker Boy
- Education feat Yasiin Bey & Black ThoughtFreddie Gibbs & Madlib
- Final FormSampa The Great
- Yuwani (Feat. Emily Wurramara)Mambali
- BelovedPeak Twins
- Blood GeraniumVenetian Blinds
- Danza LucumiToday's Latin Project
- Perfect PlaceSui Zhen
- Infinity StreetSui Zhen
- FrontierHolly Herndon
- The Ultimate Which Manages The WorldYu Su
- Praia Do AlgodoalOs Quentes de Terra Alta
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.