- The Grapevine: Is Racism Weakening the Craft Community’s Tight-Knit Bond?
- Stand Up (Clap Your Hands)Gordon Koang
- Fayes Dug OutClaps
- Paranoid AndroidRadiohead
- Belling the catHierophants
- Body TimeKes Trio
- Regional EchoJen Cloher
- Just Do YouLord Echo
- The WaysThe Putbacks
- The RiverKing Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard
- TakashiFlying Lotus
- Life Is IncredibleBriggs
- Ain't No SunshineHorace Andy
- Miss ShineyKaiit
- GasikaraSmall Island Big Song
- LIVE VERSION: Naka Wara Wara To'o (Charles Maimarosia)Small Island Big Song
- Ka Va'ai Mai Koe (ft. Yoyo Tuki)Small Island Big Song
- Shake It Like a WolverineTek Tek Ensemble
- YindeBCUC (Bantu Continua Uhuru Consciousness)
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.