Executive director at Refugee Legal David Manne speaks about resettlement of the remaining children on Nauru, and the status of the medical evacuation bill in Federal Parliament. Secretary of the Australian Council of Trade Unions Sally McManus chats about her book, On Fairness. Plus, Former CEO of the Victorian Planning Authority Peter Seamer drops in to discuss his book, Breaking Point: The Future of Australian Cities.
- The Way It GoesSneaks
- Ancestors (feat. Kee'Ahn)DRMNGNOW
- Yorta Yorta ManJimmy Little
- Down Your StreetWoollen Kits
- WomanKaren O and Danger Mouse
- In The GardenTwo People
- Jam Hot (Rhumba Rock)Johnny Dynell and New York 88
- Human Tissue ActJ. McFarlane's Reality Guest
- Greendrive 2Andrew Wasylylk
- Cardboard ManThe Cool Greenhouse
- Hong Kong 1987MY DISCO
- Equatorial Rainforests of SumatraMY DISCO
- Foreign RiverAnchorsong
- HindeAfrican Vibration
- SUN SUN SUN (Mr K edit)Jakki
- Something About MeMartin Frawley
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: Reading Room with Sally Rippin; urban history with Dr David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.