- The Next Man That I SeeAnita Lane
- New HobartJulian Teakle
- Finger PiesAnika
- Several SouvenirsExek
- Death To All ActorsTime For Dreams
- AusecumaAusecuma Beats
- African Anarchist Meditation - Indigenous and SacredIndigenous Resistance
- Combine HarvesterOpposite Sex
- Champagne & MiseryThe Clean
- Alive and Dying (Waving, Smiling)Angel Olsen
- Steel ShellThe Royal Belgian Conspiracy
- A WomanQlowski
- Poor MoonThe Green Child
- Sham RageRobot Fox
- Sleepy TimeRobot Fox
- SamuraiAlan Vega
- Constant FascinationHooper Crescent
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: urban planning and history with Assoc/Prof David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update; Guardian Australia reporter Benita Kolovos on Victorian state politics; Jeff Sparrow on politics, society, and everything in between; freedom of information correspondent Petra Stock, and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.