Judith Peppard fills in. She chats with local clothing mending icon and author Erin Lewis-Fitzgerald and more.
- Sista GirlOETHA
- Sleep In lateMolly Johnson
- Stronger [from We Get By]Mavis Staples
- The Thrill Is GoneDeeDee Bridgewater
- First Class LoversLeah Flanagan
- Love and WarThelma Plum Feat. David Le'Aupepe
- Joni Mitchell Urge For Going
- Non, Je Ne Regrette RienEdith Piaf
- Hound DogDeedee Bridgewater
- Get Your Funk OnGeorge Clinton and the P Funk All-Stars
- In My KitchenTiddas
- Sweet JaneCowboy Junkies
- Something Has ChangedPirra
- Dancing With My SpiritArchie Roach
- Another One Bites the DustQueen
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: urban planning and history with Assoc/Prof David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update; Guardian Australia reporter Benita Kolovos on Victorian state politics; Jeff Sparrow on politics, society, and everything in between; freedom of information correspondent Petra Stock, and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.