- Bel Et Bien LaMathieu Boogaerts
- J'entends Des AirsBarbagallo
- Tu M'fais RireViven Goldman
- Les Clefs de la PrisonElita Hoffpauir
- No More, My LawdPrisoners From The Mississippi Penitentiary
- Daniel PrayedDoc Watson
- Run Come SeeThe X Seamen's Institute
- Try JesusGospel Carolets
- If It Ain't One Thing, It's AnotherThe Spirit Memphis Quartet
- September SongThe Impressions
- Baby! You Oughta Think It OverBobby Womack
- We The People Who Are Darker Than BlueDevon Russell
- Ain't No Cure For LoveSusan Cadogan
- Unga B'omthemba UmuntuLinda “Babe” Majika
- Kokoloko TaniAntoinette Konan
- Never Meant By American Football But It’s On Sega GenesisJackdaw Factories
- Bibi PlonePlone
- Bathtime in ClerkenwellThe Real Tuesday Weld
About this program
Exploring the wonders of science and its impact on the world. Dissection and discussion of science and science issues made digestible for public consumption.
- Dr Jen
- Dr Euan
- Dr Ray
- Dr Laura
- Dr Ailie
- Dr Linden
- Dr Lauren
- Dr Scarlett
Find us on Facebook and Twitter!
Subscribe to the podcast - https://www.rrr.org.au/explore/podcasts/einstein-a-go-go
Listen to Dr Shane's 'Chat with a Nobel Laureate' at a University of Melbourne-Comprehensive Cancer PhD Program event.
Dr Shane chats with Psychologist Emma-Rose Parsons from Spectrum House about teacher and school staff mental health as we approach the start of the school year and a return to face-to-face learning.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.