- The Grapevine: Nurse Riyad Aladassi Speaks from Block the Dock
- Chi-Town ReggaeGypsy Fari
- Scottsborro BoysLead Belly
- Gisele she walks, she floatsSooji
- I Don't Speak Your LanguageMindy Meng Wang 王萌 & Sui Zhen
- Dirty GuyShitkid
- Anpuru Maau KutjpaElectric Fields
- Drive carefullyCarla Geneve
- Reflections (Bei Ru Remix)Adrian Younge, Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Katalyst
- How Music Makes You Feel BetterSofia Kourtesis
- I Just Want To Wake Up With YouHelado Negro
- Gone Astray (Peanut Butter Wolf Remix)Rahill
- Tanned Rested and DeadThe Native Cats
- margarita (simona castricum)cong josie
- Non-fungible Love SongHydra Fashion Week
- Don't Stop!Hydra Fashion Week
- World's Greatest EmoterBar Italia
- Wir Fangen Mit Arbeit AnElephant Chateau
About this program
Putting local issues in a global context, including weekly insights into our cities, democracy, rights, culture, energy and environment. All stitched together with a mixtape of music.
Regular guests and segments include: urban planning and history with Assoc/Prof David Nichols; Cam Walker's eco-update; Guardian Australia reporter Benita Kolovos on Victorian state politics; Jeff Sparrow on politics, society, and everything in between; freedom of information correspondent Petra Stock, and live music.
Program theme: Hugh Masekala's Grazing in the Grass
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.