Experimental composer, sound artist, photographer and film maker Morgan Hickinbotham joins Bec live on the show to talk about LAAP Projects, a creative collaboration with Bek Berger, and their recent immersive works like Reflection II, a sound and film installation inspired by the phenomena of auditory hallucinations in dreamlike states.
- Compositions For The PoolLAAP Projects
- Reflection - MPavilion IMorgan Hickinbotham
- Reflection - MPavilion IIMorgan Hickinbotham
- Reflection II - Testing Grounds ILAAP Projects
- Reflection II - Testing Grounds IIILAAP Projects
- Rendering IntuitionsCaterina Barbieri
- Listening, deeply unashamed, to the worst version of myselfDarcy Baylis
- Sunrise, Looking EastDanny Paul Grody
- Crossing The BarWilson Tanner
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.