Local ambient and experimental artist Jordan Obarzanek talks about his new project, Body Clock.
- At the Other End of the RoomBody Clock
- Side BOBA
- Side OOBA
- Grid of ConsolationBody Clock
- AdaptationBody Clock
- Breathing CyclesBody Clock
- Gravity DenialBody Clock
- Sleep DeprivationBody Clock
- Dusk memory fractionThe Caretaker
- Brutal Ardour (Variation On 'The Canon In D Major' By Johann Pachelbel)Brian Eno
- DLP 4William Basinki
- Monks Mound (Arcology)Huerco S.
- Orchard 2Yunzero
- Alone at the TyrrhenianTuscan Ruins
- (In My) SolitudeNico Niquo
- I Was That BookOther Joe
- OMBROSGrace Ferguson
- GrapefruitFia Fiell
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.