- Father ChristmasRyuichi Sakamoto
- Merry Christmas Mr LawrenceRyuichi Sakamoto
- The Last Emperor (Theme)Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Bolerisch (From Femme Fatale)Ryuichi Sakamoto
- M-1Eduardo Artemyev
- Deborah's ThemeEnnio Morricone
- Bibo no Aozora / 04Ryuichi Sakamoto
About this program
Informed, passionate, accessible and fun film criticism; Plato's Cave is a must for all serious and not-so-serious cinephiles. Opening music each week is the Prelude to Vertigo (Alfred Hitchock, 1958) closing music is the End Credits music to Taxi Driver (Martin Scorsese, 1976) both composed by Bernard Herrmann.
Special assistance and podcast edited by Faith Everard.