The Benito Gonzalez Trio drop by the studio.
- Rockin' At CosmosLee Allen
- Our Roots (Belong in Africa) (From A Message From Home)Pharaoh Sanders
- NO WALLS & A RECURRING DREAM EPISODE 5ANI DIFRANCO BOOK READING
- Tell Me Why (feat. Sally Dastey)Archie Roach
- INTERVIEW - PART 3BOB SCHNEIDER
- Everything Changed (from Blood & Bones)Bob Schneider
- Texaco (from Blood & Bones)Bob Schneider
- Han Solo (from King Kong Vol.2)Bob Schneider
- Metal & Steel (from Lonelyland)Bob Schneider
- You Might Want To Take Some Time (from King Kong Vol.2)Bob Schneider
- Trio includes: Benito Gonzales, Marvin 'Smitty' Smith, Phillip RexBENITO GONZALES - STUDIO INTERVIEW
- INTERVIEW FROM FOLK ALLIANCE CONFERENCE, NEW ORLEANSBEN SANDMEL
- Let The Four Winds Blow (LP: Taking The World By Storm)Warren Storm
About this program
'More old-fashioned than ever before.' John Cooper Clarke 2007
'The older I get, the better I was!' Van Dyke Parks
A music program featuring a weekly special with news, interviews, reviews and regular local and overseas correspondents including Billy Pinnell.
Off The Record won the InPress Writers' Poll for Best Radio Program in Melbourne for 2011 and 2005 and was runner-up for 2006 and 2008!! Off The Record also won the PPCA Award for Excellence In Music Programming at the 2005 National Conference of the Community Broadcasting Association of Australia for a Ry Cooder interview special about his album Chavez Ravine. The program was also a finalist in the category in 2012. A weekly one hour version of the program is broadcast on the satellite network of the CBAA to more than 45 stations across Australia.
Brian is the Founding & Editor of Rhythms Magazine (which he founded in 1992). You can visit the magazine at rhythms.com.au and read about what Brian is up to outside Triple R.
EMAIL BRIAN: email@example.com
NEW ORLEANS TOUR - APRIL/MAY:
Each April/May there is an Off The Record trip to the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. What could be better than travelling to the world's best music festival and enjoying music with like-minded people? The 2019 tour to Jazz Fest is BOOKED OUT. If you wish to go on the 2020 tour please email your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org