- Instrumental As AnythingMental As Anything
- Anything Could HappenThe Clean
- I Can Do Anything ( Deacratic)De La Soul
- AnythingIan Bland - Live
- I Don't Owe You AnythingSandy Shaw with the Smiths
- AnythingThe Animals
- I Would Do Anything For LoveMeatloaf
- Was There Anything That I Could Do?Dr Pump - Live
- I Love You More Than Anything (In This World Girl)Barry White
- I Can't Give You Anything But LoveEartha Kitt
- You Can Make Me Dance, Sing or Anything (Even Take the Dog for a Walk, Mend a Fuse, Fold Away the Ironing Board, or Any Other Domestic Shortcomings)Dan Warner - Live
- Loving You Was Easier Than Anything I'll Ever Do AgainKriss Kristofferson
- Against The WavesOlivia Megg
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.