Spirograph Studies perform their cinematic music live on air and share the details of their album launch.
- Will The Cirlce Be UnbrokenNeville Brothers
- Going In CirclesSteve Miller Band
- CirclesIan Bland - Live
- Going In CirclesThe Electric Peanut Butter Factory
- Going In CirclesThe Friends Of Distinction
- CirclesSoul Coughing
- The Castleford Ladies Magical CirlcleDr Pump - Live
- The Circle GameJoni Mitchell
- Vicious CircleKerri Simpson - Live
- RoundWreckless Eric and Amy Rigby
- Island of CirclesDonovan
- Kindness Not CourtesySpirograph Studies - Live
- Schrodinger Vs. The CatSpirograph Studies
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.