Kate Kingsmill revisits a short, but sweet, live set by the Cowboy Junkies.
The folk-rock-country sibling band, from Toronto, Canada were touring Australia in January 1999 when they stopped by the Triple R studios, to play tracks from the 7th album Miles From Our Home.
Kate also spends time delving into the history and back catalogue of the band, and takes a look at what they have been up to more recently.
- Shining MoonCowboy Junkies
- CrossroadsCowboy Junkies
- If I Should Fall BehindMargo Timmins
- Dance Me To The End Of LoveMargo Timmins
- Good Friday (live version)Cowboy Junkies
- Anniversary (live version)Cowboy Junkies
- No Birds Today (live version)Cowboy Junkies
- Sweet JaneCowboy Junkies
- Mining For GoldCowboy Junkies
- Desire LinesCowboy Junkies
About this program
Kate Kingsmill brings you a Live to Air from the Triple R archives, every Thursday night, from 7-8pm, while Max Headroom is on hiatus.