Footscray-based, Colombian-born singer Iaki Vallejo swings into the studio to talk about her new EP 'Yo Soy' (I Am).
- BanksiaPhil Stroud
- El Alacron(Quasi)ARIWO
- Farinya ManjiMiria
- Iko Kreyol Karnaval MixLakou Mizik + 79ers Gang
- AguaIaki Vallejo
- India Soy Negra SoyIaki Vallejo
- TigistEthiopian Records
- Supergesi YoncadenAltin Gun
- Shout at the DevilJah Wobble & Invaders of the Heart
- Lam Saravane DubJah Wobble
- Fanfare for PhilomenaJah Wobble & Bill Laswell
- Code of EchoesJah Wobble & Bill Laswell
- Dub UnityRavana, Jumme Khan
About this program
Explores the differences between traditional and contemporary global rhythms, the goodness of dub and other tasty treats that fall into the description of Good! Expect music from all corners of the planet near and far and a healthy bassline to kick the day along in a musical stylee.