- I Put A Spell On YouNina Simone
- Messy Love (Ologist 4k Remix)Gaby Hernandez
- CairoButcher Brown
- Negative SpaceHookworms
- Don't Go To AntacitaProtomartyr
- A Waste Of Approximately 122 million Dollars (taxpayer funded)Good Boy
- Money For BreakfastSpinning Coin
- FeverCrowd Company
- Alright AlrightBirds Of Chicago
- Come To LightJoel Gion
- King Of New YorkGhostface Killah
- Plastic TearsBed Wettin' Bad Boys
- Something For Your M.I.N.DSuper Organism
- Mama RogeeMighty Duke And The Lords
- Rhymes To The EastSampa The Great
- New MoonORB
- SummertimeKat Edmonson
- Paper AirplanesFujiya and Miyagi
- Haze Boogie LifeMykki Blanco
- Just Give Me Your TimeSharon Jones & The Dapkings
- Above & BeyondMakaya McCraven
- Golden TeacherThe Kazimier
- Don't Go Into That BarnTom Waits
- Get In The GrooveCrowd Company
- Lest We ForgetPataphysics
- FitsHot Topic
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.