- Cold FingersRatatat
- ZombieFela Kuti
- I'll Take Care of YouGill Scott Heron
- All I Know (Rhi Mix)The Seshen
- Same For Me (Live At The Scrap Museum)Cable Ties
- ScreamGoat Girl
- The MomentTame Impala
- Uh Uh I'm GoneRemi
- Nice and QuietBedouine
- Rat-a-tat tatCash Savage and the Last Drinks
- MobiusNai Palm
- Harlem HouseBooker T Jones
- Balaclava Lover BoogieAmyl and the Sniffers
- Rhymes to the EastSampa the Great
- Cookin On 3 BurnersBlind Bet
- Hold It TogetherDan Sultan
- All of the AboveAaron Neville
- 10 Feet TallFat Freddy's Drop
- I Don't Know (feat. Samuel T. Herring)BADBADNOTGOOD
- Hennpin CrawlerPrimus
- Blue BoyMac De Marco
- AfricaThe Black Jesus Experience
- John DillingerJello Biafra & the Guantanamo
- Yorta YortaGreta Mob
- Zou Bisou BisouGillian Hills
- Lights From LahinaMonster Rally
- School of MedicineWhite People and the Damage Done
- RainbowsCut Copy
- Blissing MeBjork
- Lying With YouCharlotte Gainsbourg
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.