- This Could Be The Start of SomethingMark Murphy
- Cigarettes in the TheatreTwo Door Cinema Club
- Dance Anthem for the 80sRegina Spektor
- Breathe Your ObsessionDiscoJesus
- a dream within a dreampropaganda
- Under The PressureThe War On Drugs
- So Heavy I Fell Through the EarthGrimes
- Demi MoorePhoebe Bridgers
- LeaveMajor Leagues
- Pool PartyJulia Jacklin
- Banned From The End of the WorldSleater-Kinney
- DefenderSimian Mobile Disco
- Le Verre PileFrancoiz Breut
- Mer NoireLouise Roam
- Ma Chair Est TendreBenjamin Biolay
- You Are an AnnualEpic 45
- The Boys IIThe Necks
- I See You Again(And She Closed Her Eyes)STINA NORDENSTAM
- The Man of Metropolis and Steal our HeartsSufjan Stevens
- Wild LeavesCustom Kings
- ConjurorArt of Fighting
- Get Me Away from Here I'm DyingBelle & Sebastian
- StrangerJess Ribeiro
- Bad MathObscura Hail
- Thanks God, God Is An American2 Inch Tape
- The Mercy Seat(American III-Solitary Man)JOHNNY CASH
- TonightAngel Olsen
- Johnny Met JuneShelby Lynne
- Summer WineEvan Dando & Sabrina Brooke
- Love Goes OnNada Surf
- The Harder They ComeJimmy Cliff
- Goodnight MoonShivaree
- When the day is ShortMartha Wainwright
- Moving OnLeonard Cohen
- Better Off This WayThe Triffids
- Second NatureAngie Hart
- In The Land Where We;'ll Never Grow Old (with Paul Kelly) (Sunday: The Gospel According To Iso)Vika & Linda
- SIgn o’ the TimesPrince
- Suspicious MindsElvis Presley
- Fortune TellerCalexico
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.