An episode of SmartArts on 31 December 2020 hosted by Sara Savage
- GullfjelletBjørn Torske
- Kajagoogoo (Instrumental)The Garden
- Under a Steelplate SkyAdult Fantasies
- Can You Get Me ThereJonnine
- 'Til I Die (Alternate Mix)The Beach Boys
- SignorinaZazou Bikaye
- Le ProphèteZig Zag
- Mediterranean FlightAgitation Free
- Pretty Darlin'Eric Relph
- Waterfall (Pure Land)Lutha
- Suite No.1Giles, Giles & Fripp
- HanaAsa Chang & Junary
- East PlantsTakeo Moriyama
- Any Way You WantLynda Dawn
- Around The WayRaiza Biza
- Pavilion ThemeSui Zhen
- PalmengartenMichael Rother
- Too LateMila Anatoli
- Guru MaharajiMedium Medium
- Heaven and HellKa Baird
- Return To The TowersDeadbeat
- Cement ShoesDJ Spanish Fly
- LumbargoLow Flung
- Back To Bass-ics (ft. Lorraine Chambers)Bassline
- Wild Horse (Global Mix Communication)Nav Katze
- Floatation (Subsonic Grid mix)The Grid
- Eyes Of My MindAxel Boman
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.