- So Good and WildHollie Kenniff
- The Happiest and Saddest ManNick Huggins
- The House of the Famous PoetAlison Cotton
- Ghost Girlfriend (from the FBi Radio podcast 'Or It Didn't Happen')Rachel Ang
- A Magical Place (produced by Erin Dick, Maddy Macquine & Lee Robinson)All The Best
- Dead Air (produced by Allison Chan, Madeline Goldberger & Zacha Rosen)All The Best
- Interview with sleep psychologist Dr. Frank CahillRadiotherapy
- Spiral IPé
- Life Is LifeHammock
- StayMax Würden / Pepo Galan
- Moments We Spent TogetherEndless Melancholy
- Interview with anaesthesiologist Professor Paul MylesRadiotherapy
- When It Hurts to RememberHammock
- The RespiratorGregory Whitehead
- Dream of James and FrankSparkling Wide Pressure
- DemeterBitchin Bajas
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.