- This is My Song (a capella version from Slides, sung in Turkish by Aslı Özdemir)Petula Clark
- About Night Shifts - coping with the side effects and maintaining a work life balanceAQNB Productions
- Caffeine DreamKouta
- SlidesMartin Kohout
- Slides (original soundtrack)Kareem Lotfy
- Sleep scientist Dr. Chris Harvey on the effects of night shift workAQNB Productions
- EquilibriumKareem Lotfy
- MualiticKareem Lotfy
- RestraintLisa Lerkenfeldt
- ChromosomeKareem Lotfy
- Rest Charlotte Gainsbourg
- Recurring Dreams part 1sung
- Recurring Dreams part 2sung
- Last Tram HomeDavid Colohan
- Future (Westminster)Jess Beechey
- Ringbahn Reimagined3dtorus
- Exit du Depart (Earl's Court)Benjamin Finger
- Sleepers Beat ThemeBen Lukas Boysen
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.