"The more you hanker for it, the more sleep eludes you." Author Marina Benjamin talks about her new memoir, Insomnia, and ruminates on what it means to stay up late.
- Tides VIIIKaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- Tides VKaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- EquilibriumKareem Lotfy
- Dream 3 (In The Midst Of My Life)Max Richter
- Dream 3 (Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith Remix / Edit)Max Richter
- TempleGarry Havrillay
- Istina of a RoomAdriene Lilly
- Low Grade BuzzHUNTLY
- All AlongNakhane
- Mo's DroneWarringa Park School
- Rainbow SerpentWaak Waak Djungi
- Fleurieu Passage (Across Dawn)Tristan Louth-Robins
- Storm Cycle in the Jiggi ValleyJeremy Hegge
- BeachBlair Greenberg
- ExodusPenelope Trappes
- Ode to FloraMatthewdavid's Mindflight
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.