Deep dive into a different theme each week, from bodies of water to place and belonging, and unravel threads of storytelling, science, art and conversation in a rhythmic quest to piece together the world. With Eliza Herbert.
On-air from 20 December to 16 January
- Blood RainItal Tek
- Walking In the RainGrace Jones
- Rain it DownMojo Juju
- Rain CityTurin Brakes
- World of RainGregor
- Cloudy SkiesSchool Damage
- Sugar Still Melts in the RainSarah Mary Chadwick
- Cloud of BackThe Fall
- Spring RainThe Go-Betweens
- Riders on the StormThe Doors
- Rain Fall DownThe Rolling Stones
- Shelter from the StormBob Dylan
- Weather With YouCrowded House
- Come Rain or Come ShineRay Charles
- Walkin in the RainMarvin Gaye
- It Rains LoveLee Fields & The Expressions
- Took Me Out Of The Dark RainNicolas Jaar
- Rain in NumbersBeach House
- Little Bit of RainKaren Dalton
- Djarimirri (Child of the Rainbow)Gurrumul
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.