- Plants Need WaterRabbit Island
- Twinkle TwinkleRabbit Island
- HelloRob Moss Wilson & Cool Maritime
- Bruised BananaRob Moss Wilson & Cool Maritime
- Carrying GravityKaitlyn Aurelia Smith
- WoolgatheringGallery B
- Dust On WaterLow Flung
- On The DoorTroth
- Pavilion of the MaidensKraus
- FrontmxxdArad Acid
- GardenNicolas Jaar
- NovemberMidori Hirano
- Crashing WavesErik Griswold
- Electricity Crawls Low - In The SkyMike Cooper
- AirlockEvan Caminiti
- Siren IIIChristina Vantzou
- New MoonLyra Pramuk
- Could I Not Be Saved After All That?Celer
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.