Celebrating Dawn Chorus Day, listening to Bec's backyard sunrise recordings, exploring field recordings and sonic interpretations of morning from around the world.
- Innervisions (Instrumental)Kuzich
- LeveeMasayuki Imanishi
- The free birds raise their voicesC-DRIK
- The Silent TrailLaila Fan
- Juhannuksena MankinsaaressaOlli Aarni
- Bombina, RusovceJonáš Gruska
- shimmering and obviousr beny
- Snowy MorningEisuke Yanagisawa
- lyrebird (wetlands)GreyWing Ensemble
- alone in the pavilionr beny
- Secret PieceGreyWing Ensemble
- A Golden BrainKraus
- It LayLow Flung
- Ryoko (Japan)Ytamo
- A Pearl Fisher's VoyageMike Cooper
- An Aestethic Of Bird CallsMike Cooper
- The simple beauty of a dawn chorus (New Zealand)Benny Jennings
- wellington forestGreyWing Ensemble
- Morning CaucusGail Priest
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.