- Rockin’ At Cosimo’sLee Allen
- I’m A Dreamer (from Rendezvous, 1977)Sandy Denny
- John Lee Hooker (from Mr Lucky, 1991)Father Was A Jockey
- Tom Waits ( from Rain Dogs, 1985)Jockey Full of Bourbon
- Jockey Full of BourbonTom Waits
- Bottle of SmokePogues
- StewballLondon Wainwright III
- The Angels Took My Racehorse Away (from Henry The Human Fly, 1972)Richard Thompson
- Big Red (from Sharkmouth)Russell Morris
- It’s All Over Now Baby Blue (Dylan) (from Negative Capability)Marianne Faithfull
- Call Letter Blues (Take 2) (from More Blood On The Tracks)Bob Dylan
- Gods of Harlem with Elvis Costello & Kris Kristofferson (from She Rememers Everything)Rosanne Cash
- JONI MITCHELLCELLAR OF SOUND
About this program
'More old-fashioned than ever before.' John Cooper Clarke 2007
'The older I get, the better I was!' Van Dyke Parks
A music program featuring a weekly special with news, interviews, reviews and regular local and overseas correspondents including Billy Pinnell.
Off The Record won the InPress Writers' Poll for Best Radio Program in Melbourne for 2011 and 2005 and was runner-up for 2006 and 2008!! Off The Record also won the PPCA Award for Excellence In Music Programming at the 2005 National Conference of the Community Broadcasting Association of Australia for a Ry Cooder interview special about his album Chavez Ravine. The program was also a finalist in the category in 2012. A weekly one hour version of the program is broadcast on the satellite network of the CBAA to more than 45 stations across Australia.
Brian is the Founding & Editor of Rhythms Magazine (which he founded in 1992). You can visit the magazine at rhythms.com.au and read about what Brian is up to outside Triple R.
EMAIL BRIAN: email@example.com
NEW ORLEANS TOUR - APRIL/MAY:
Each April/May there is an Off The Record trip to the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. What could be better than travelling to the world's best music festival and enjoying music with like-minded people? The 2019 tour to Jazz Fest is BOOKED OUT. If you wish to go on the 2020 tour please email your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org