Two tales of Alien encounters! First up is the story of Kelly Cahill, who had an alien abduction experience in Narre Warren North, in the foothills of the Dandenongs, during the early hours of August 8, 1993.
Second up is the Knowles family; while travelling from Perth to Melbourne in 1988, they report their car was lifted up, and they were accosted by a UFO. Aisha play's a news report back from 1988 as they speak first-hand about their experiences.
- Space MysteryRaymond Scott
- Outer spaceMorgues
- My Car's a UFOSpiderbait
- I turned into a martianMisfits
- Ta crypte prodigieuseL'Orde de I'Infiniment Nada
- Dark Energy- Silentium UniversiPhaenon
- Rosetta StonedTool
- Ohm Sweet OhmKraftwerk
- Derryn Hinch interview the Knowles Family 1988Derryn Hinch
- Wandering StarPortishead
- First ContactX-minus one
- Music To Watch Space Girls ByLeonard Nimoy / Mr Spock's Band
- Loving The AlienDavid Bowie
About this program
A penchant for the weird and mysterious? Spooky and unusual? Tune in to Mystifying Melbourne, a show dedicated to exploring the more quirky and oft-overlooked aspects of Melbourne/VIC.