Award-winning street photographer Jesse Marlow joins Aisha to chat about his new book "Second City". A stunning collection of black and white photographes of Melbourne taken from 1998-2004, on the cusp of the digital age; Aisha then explores the fake photographs of UK's "Cottingley Fairies" in a mini-deep dive.
- Wasted in the SunHunters and Collectors
- Can anyone be hypnotised?Icecream Hands
- So ClearGrinding Eyes
- ThunderThe Mavis's
- Noah's ArkestraMountains Is The Sky
- ACT I : Sea Borne - Liberator Of Minds - Dance Of The BacchantesDead Can Dance
- Evening BreezeAdrian Von Ziegler
- Sweet Mellow DDanika Smith
- Photography of a GhostLighthouse in the Darkness
- Black AcresElysian Fields
- My loveKovacs
About this program
A penchant for the weird and mysterious? Spooky and unusual? Tune in to Mystifying Melbourne, a show dedicated to exploring the more quirky and oft-overlooked aspects of Melbourne/VIC.