Archie C delves into the strange existence of the Roadie.
To be a roadie in the Australian music scene in 1960s, 70's and 80's was to exist on a diet of cheap food, no sleep and bad drugs, whilst driving long and dangerous distances between cities through the night. Stuart Coupe talks about his latest book, Roadies: the secret history of Rock “N’ Roll. Then it's off to the Thornbury Theatre where an audience of 300 roadies attended the book launch, which featured a panel of roadies talking about their role in the Australian music.
- Bad ManCol Joy
- Whole Lotta Rosie (Live in Amsterdam 1979)ACDC
- Dumb Things (Live 2013)Paul Kelly
- Baked Beans (Live 1977)Mother Goose
- Middle Of The Road (Live 1978)Stiletto
- Maelstrom (Live 1996)Radio Birdman
- BB Class RoadThe Byrds
About this program
Live-to-air replays, interviews, specials and program features.