Gary Young and Jo Pearson play some live folk-rock tunes and chat about their upcoming shows as the Joey & Gazza duo.
- Death of an Unpopular PoetJimmy Buffett
- Poetry ManPhoebe Snow
- Poetry and WesternPeter Lillie
- Blood RiverJane Clifton - Live
- ClassicJane Clifton - Live
- My Fallen IdolJane Clifton - Live
- I Didn't Say They Would Be Great PoemsJane Clifton - Live
- Sad PoetryMental As Anything
- Tone PoemMidnight Oil
- Tone PoemDr Pump - Live
- A Poem On The Underground WallSimon and Garfunkel
- Droid and MeDan Warner - Live
- SkinnerDan Warner - Live
- No Poetry In Your SoulPeter Lillie
- Magic BusGaz and Joey - Live
- Come Back AgainGaz and Joey - Live
- BluerGaz and Joey - Live
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.