- Blue Jay Way Bud Shank
- Black CoffeeJulie London
- Like YoungDave Pell
- Okay My LoveSha La Das
- SilviaLalo Schifrin
- Young & FoolishWENDY RENE
- Baby FaceSound Dimension
- Ali BabaJohn Holt
- Chasing RainbowsRocket Science
- The GeographyThe Belbury Poly
- StumblingTak Shindo
- ApartmentSignal Chain
- The Be ColonyBroadcast and the Focus Group
- Silver ChordJame Wenver
- Lullaby for Refuge CoveGrace Cummings
- High Flying BirdJudy Henske
- New MoonSteve Gunn
- Shake A Tail FeatherThe Debutantes
- Love Is StrangeThe Debutantes
- Ascension To VirginityDave Grusin & The Byrds
- Positively 4th StreetLiving Voices
- Story Of A FishJeremy Ivey
- Better Be Quiet NowElliott Smith
- Dying On The VineRVG
- DivorceAlex Cameron
- Black and White The dB's
- Keys To Your HearThe 101ers
- CoolLou Busch
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.