- Best of My LoveDr. Pump - Live
- The Best Years of Our LivesDan Warner - Live
- Best I Ever HadThe Felice Brothers
- Chillin' On The Beach With My Best Friend JesusSusto
- Best FriendsAmy Winehouse
- Belfast BoyDon Fardon
- Killing MoonMikelangelo - Live
- BestIan Bland - Live
- You're The Best ThingThe Style Council
- HurtMikelangelo - Live
- My Best Friend's GirlThe Cars
- Best Kept LiesCold Chisel
- Stairway To The Best PartyBrian Jonestown Massacre
- Rock'n'Roll I Gave You All The Best Years Of My LifeKevin Johnson
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.