- love will keep us togethercaptain & tennille
- it wasn't god who made honkykitty wells
- clothes live sagabob dylan
- ode to billie joebubby getnry
- My GirlThe Temptations
- that's my life (my love & home)freddie lennon
- Another Brick In The Wall (Pt 2)Pink Floyd
- the wild side of lifehank thompson
- The Circle GameJoni Mitchell
- me & mrs jonesbilly paul
- me & mrs jonesamy winehouse
- my guymary wells
- Hoochie Coochie ManMuddy Waters
- mannish boymuddy waters
- In My LifeThe Beatles
- love will tear us apartjoy davison
- sugar mountainneil young
- baggy trousersmadness
- I'm a manbo diddley
- ebb tidesanto & johnny
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.