- Northcote SwingEd Bates
- 11.432 StepsIan Bland
- Melbourne ... The UniverseMark Ferrie
- Bellbird BatsCharles Jenkins
- Closing Time At The Black CatKerri Simpson
- MammaLittle Wise
- Herring IslandHorse and Wes Harrington
- ModerationAngie Hart
- Cotton DressRebecca Barnard
- Raining In MelbourneDan Warner
- The BarstoolsDavey Lane
- Blue AvenueDan Hall
- Hope At LastClio Renner
- What's It To MeJane Clifton with Paul Williamson
- Fitzroy WomenSarah Carroll
- City LightsFenn Wilson
- It Assmbled ItselfPete Farnan
- ZombiesLoretta Miller and Darcy McNulty
- I Guess She's Leaving For the MeantimeBarb Waters
- Peers St RichmondThe Killjoys
- Why Didn't He Drive Her All The Way HomeJonnie Goes To Church
- Oh MelbourneSam See
- Last Train From Flinders StSienna Noyes and Riley Hunt
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.