Listen to Get Down – 3 October 2019
L-Fresh The Lion drops by to tell Chris GIll about his upcoming show at the Grace Darling.
Playlist for Get Down – 3 October 2019
- Mister moonSTEVIE WONDER
- Whats So Good About GoodbyeJACKSON 5
- Chicken Little 69EARL VAN DYKE
- Etta James & Sugar Pie DeSantoIn The Basement Pt. 1
- Boby LanguageDISCO BREED
- Final FormSAMPA THE GREAT
- We The KingsL FRESH THE LION
- Born To Stand OutL FRESH THE LION
- AlchemyL FRESH THE LION
- All That I Got (feat THANDO)ROYALTY NOISE
- No ChangeKylie Auldist
- Waste Of TimeKylie Auldist
- Night HabitGL
- THe 63Proto Moro
- Herbie HemphilSurprise Chef
- Settle The Score feat. Raleigh WilliamsCookin' On Three Burners
- Walkin Through The Drive ThruLAZY GREY
- Juicy Fruit (live at RRR)KARATE BOOGALOO
- TypewriterLOUIE RANKIN
About this program
Get Down to the funky sound, Get Down to lots of vinyl, Get Down to your community, Get Down for arts and music news and interviews, Get Down to get up again!
James Brown once said to me, "Chris, go out and make sure people hear soul music". What can I do, I have no choice but to do as I am told. Soul music is funky, it is dub, it is salsa, it is hip hop, it is in electronic music, it is in all things GOOOOOOD.
Keep you ears open for LOTS of local music that we are making in Melbourne, you'll hear alot here too!