Mantra and Grey Ghost run us through their new collaboration, TELL, before Shelby J fills gives us the rundown on her Bird’s Basement show.
- Blyth Street NocturneSURPRISE CHEF
- Feel Good inc.COOKIN' ON 3 BURNERS
- Chasin' Feels Featuring THANDO & FRANCOISTUNESTHE TRAFFIC
- I Don't Want To WaitDOJO CUTS
- Ewnet Yet LagegneshTESFA-MARYAM KIDANE
- WubitMulatu Astatqe and Black Jesus Experience
- Kulun MankwaleshiMULATU ASTATKE & BLACK JESUS EXPERIENCE
- Mad WIth It FEAT JeremedyMANTRA
- Heata Feat TASH THe AmAzonJESSWAR
- Don't SayAKOSIA
- OMGSampa the Great
- The ReturnSAMPA THE GREAT
- RumoursFIRST BEIGE
About this program
Get Down to the funky sound, Get Down to lots of vinyl, Get Down to your community, Get Down for arts and music news and interviews, Get Down to get up again!
James Brown once said to me, "Chris, go out and make sure people hear soul music". What can I do, I have no choice but to do as I am told. Soul music is funky, it is dub, it is salsa, it is hip hop, it is in electronic music, it is in all things GOOOOOOD.
Keep you ears open for LOTS of local music that we are making in Melbourne, you'll hear alot here too!